Thousands of Clients Served Since 1980
Vermont Truck Accident Attorneys
Representing Victims of Semi-Truck Accidents in Vermont, New Hampshire and Florida
Being involved in an accident on the roads in Vermont, New Hampshire or Florida can be stressful and painful. Being hit by a large, commercial truck can lead to severe and life-threatening injuries due to the size and weight of the vehicle.
At Shillen Mackall & Seldon, we have more than 80 years of combined experience exclusively handling cases involving personal injuries, including truck accidents.
What makes our firm the right choice for you?
- Pay no upfront legal fees: We accept collision cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay nothing unless we recover.
- Proven record of results: Our firm has recovered millions of dollars by verdict and settlement for the injured and their families.
- Highly rated: Attorney Shillen earned an AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, indicating professional excellence.
- Highly recommended: Our firm has served thousands of happy clients since 1980.
- Free consultations: It costs nothing to speak with our team. We can inform you of your rights and legal options.
We Provide Fast, Attentive & Caring Representation in Your Time of Need
Our Vermont, New Hampshire, and Florida truck accident attorneys at Shillen Mackall & Seldon truly care about helping you through the complex steps of filing a personal injury claim. We are here to act as experienced legal advocates for you, whether a settlement is reached or if we must go to litigation.
If you believe the accident was caused by a negligent driver or as a result of faulty car parts, it is wise to speak with a truck accident attorney in Vermont as soon as possible.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
These types of collisions can be caused by a variety of different circumstances but, more often than not, are caused by negligent behavior. Our legal team can investigate the specific details of the accident to determine the exact cause and how to proceed in your claim for compensation.
A few of the most common causes of truck accidents include:
- Fatigued or under rested driver
- Driving over the maximum hours
- Drugged or drunk driver
- Distracted driver
- Faulty parts
- Poor road conditions
Determining Liability for a Truck Accident in Vermont
Vermont trucking accident laws allow for several different parties to be found liable in the case of a truck accident:
- The truck driver
- The trucking company
- The cargo manufacturers or loaders
- The owner of the truck (if not owned by the trucking company)
Our truck accident lawyers in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Florida strive to build a case which illustrates who was at fault for the accident, whether it was the truck driver, company, manufacturers, or someone else. Our mission is to recover the maximum amount of compensation to cover your medical bills and related expenses.